Hartford Yacht Club Bungee

Hartford Yacht Club

Organized and Incorporated Since 1895

Areal Picture of the club and docks

Check our Newsletter for 2017

Background

The Hartford Yacht Club was organized in the spring of 1895 and incorporated on June 26, 1895. The original club location was on the East Hartford side of the Connecticut River in the area of the Founders and Buckley bridges. Its present location is on Tryon Street at the Glastonbury/Portland border.